What you said
1,372 people have had their say...
- 1324 survey responses
- 48 written/email submissions
agree that keeping our city compact with high density in the CBD and inner suburbs balances trade-offs well
agree that development in and around our existing suburban centres that is supported by inner-city growth does the best job of balancing trade-offs
agree that a new suburb in Ohariu Valley is the best way to balance trade-offs
agree that trade-offs are best balanced by extending suburbs around Takapu Valley, Horokiwi, and Owhiro Bay.
Do you agree this scenario balances trade-offs well for Wellington's future?
- Under 25
- 25 to 34
- 35 to 44
- 45 to 54
- 55 to 64
- Over 64
- Single/one person household
- Household of unrelated persons (flatting)
- Couple without children
- Household with children living at home
- Household with children who are no longer living at home
Neutral (N) / Not sure (Ns)