8 April - 17 May 2019
- Opportunity to make a submission on the four growth scenarios.
Over the coming weeks and months we will review and analyse your submissions, and publish the results on this site.
To stay in touch with Planning for Growth news and updates sign up here.
- Your feedback is incorporated into a 'spatial plan' for you to tell us what you think.
- Councillors consider, and make decisions on the spatial plan.
- Rules about where and how development can occur is written into a Draft District Plan (non-statutory consultation).
- Proposed District Plan publicly notified. (Statutory consultation).